Friday, August 1, 2008

Great Target Shopping!

Through the week there isn't much to blog about in my every day life of babysitting 4 kids at home. Last night we went to Target to birthday shop for my niece Ashley that will be 4 in August. We perused down the shoe isle not expecting to find much...I felt as if I had died and gone to Heaven! Not 1, not 2, but 3 isles of shoes where marked down somewhere between $3-$8!! I must have spent forever there trying on every pair that caught my eye! I called everyone I could think of that would appreciate my shopping trip to see if they wanted me to buy them a pair too. All in all I walked away with 3 pairs of shoes for me and 1 pair for my sister so I didn't go over bored! I have the best husband in the world, he stayed by my side and helped me find the sizes I needed and didn't tell me no once!

1 comment:

debra parker said...

That is pretty awesome.