Wednesday, August 20, 2008

God is Stinkin' Amazing!!!

Any body out there ever had a morning that started out the pits! So bad that you wanted to go back to bed and get out to start it all over?! Well my morning started out like that! The flesh side of me wants things to go the way I think they should go (can I get a witness) although I know I need to be patient and wait on the Lord!
So rough morning...great night!!!
I have a 15 year old girl that used to come to church for the pure social aspect of enjoying her friends company. I've been praying for this girl to get saved and take God serious for over a year now. She grew up Catholic and has a Mom that is Muslim, talk about confused! She came to me last week to say that God or something was telling her to come talk to me about salvation, that right there was enough to blow me out of my seat and have to pick myself back up! So we sat down and answered a few questions about it and I told her I would get her a Bible and we would talk again next Wednesday...this is next Wednesday! Praise the Lord! She got saved tonight and I couldn't be any happier! He knows exactly what He is doing and when He is doing it, I have to just get out of the way and let Him have His way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so exciting when one of the youth gets saved!! awesome!! ha ha its exciting when anyone gets saved!! ha thanks for welcoming me into the world of bloggers!! i am not too sure on how to add pics i am still trying to figure that out!! maybe you could tell me!! ha ha

Hillengrandma said...

Hey, how exciting!!! Her life is certainly changed now. I am so happy you had the privilege of leading her to the Lord.

Anonymous said...

ya i got the pics on there! did u like the turtle one?

Amanda said...

That is awesome!!! Praise the Lord!