Friday, August 29, 2008

Are you serious?!?

I know that everyone out there reading this is not a republican, and I respect that!

Barack Hussein Oboma is a very likable man! Handsome, intelligent, family man, etc. But I was stinkin' annoyed last night watching his speech! As a Christian I'm against the fact that he is pro-choice so that throws him out for my vote immediately!! He talks about all these changes he is going to bring and he might vary well do it, but he was also talking about true patriotism... I feel that I am very patriotic...however, he was standing up there bashing our current president and telling us all what he has done wrong. True patriotism doesn't bash the authority that this country is under. He should respect President Bush and not bash him. Bush has put in his time, there isn't any more he can do so why try to get people against him?!? This country voted Bush in not once but twice, so that means that in the crowd of democrats that are clapping and shouting when Oboma bashes Bush probably voted him in 2 times!!

And I think it's pretty hilarious that we as a country are trying to chase a man named Osoma Bin Laden and on Barack's signs it says Oboma/Biden. Don't those two names combined sound rather similar to anyone but me? Hello!!!!...his middle name is Hussein!

Just some thoughts that were driving me crazy last night! I know I'm up with all the political garb and talk but it's my blog!

2 comments:

Baker Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baker Family said...

YOU GO!! I totally agree with all you said. sorry I deleted the first comment I made. It was a little strong! haha I am a Republican and not very happy with my choice there either! Ok, love ya and have a great weekend!