Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thinking

I'm laying here on an air mattress in my in laws house at 12:32 in the morning so today is now Thanksgiving! I have so much to thank God for! He is more giving then He should be! I'll do a top 5!
1) my salvation and life in Christ! He protects me and guides me through so many things, some I can see but other I can't.
2) my Brandon! He is the ketchup to my hot dog! The ranch to my salad! The sloppy to my joe's! The sugar to my lemon aid!
3) my Jaxen! There was a phase in our life where we didn't think we could get pregnant, and wondered if God would let's be parents some day, but then came my Jaxen! He rocks my world!
4) church family! God has placed us at the exact place with the exact people He wants us to be with right now in Coleman!
5) my family! I'm blessed to have a Christian family that supports us and loves us unconditionally!

No comments: