Friday, November 16, 2012

Rosie my Love

In the realm of life I know things mean nothing, I know that items and materials do not make it to heaven. But...if there were items in heaven my Rosie would be there! Rosie, my love! She's my red Kitchenaid mixer!! I've saved up crafting money here and there over the past couple years and was able to purchase my beautiful new love! A major part of my excitement is the pricing of my new mixer! Here is the low down:
I wanted red.
Walmart has white only for $199.
Target had red for $209 on Black Friday.
Alco (store here in Coleman) ran an add for $229+$30 store gift card.
Alco advertises they match prices.
Took Walmart add in, got RED for $199+$30 store gift card.
So it's as if I purchased my mixer for $169!!!!!!!!
God is good and cares about our little things!

No comments: