Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Lil' Miracle!

My sugar baby turned 3 in the middle of Sept. Last week we borrowed a friends camera and decided we were going to snap Jaxen's picture in hopes we could do him justice and call them "His 3 year Pictures!" Not only b/c we are cheap, but b/c he doesn't sit still!  And when we say, "say cheese Jaxen" he chooses to look at us like a weird winking gnome that is constipated!  So we we're forced to snap action shots.  Praise the heavens they turned out fantastic!  We snapped over 130 pictures and I'm pleased with 80% of them! We have friends that do photography so we emailed our top pics and they edited and enhanced what we captured!  We will not be entering the photography world by any means, however I really enjoyed snapping my sons pictures and capturing him as he plays and explores the world from his stand point!  God has blessed us with so much more then we could imagine! Here are a few of my favorites!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

they turned out great mel!!! love them!