Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whoohooo!

I had a Dr. apt today and I am still at 1 cm dilated but I am now 60% thinned out! That is a pretty big change since Thursday when I wasn't thinned out at all. So now that I have made good progress on my own my Dr. is moving my induction up from 6 p.m. on Thursday night to 6 a.m. Thursday morning. One of my only questions to him was "Can I eat a donut before I go in that morning?" And he said yes! So sometime Thursday we will be holding sweet baby Jaxen in our arms!!!! If you are on Facebook we will be updating status' through out the day on Thursday, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Amie Christine said...

I am sooo excited for you!!!! Get ready, it's INSANE! ha ha! REMEMBER, if you're getting your epidural... get it asap after your water breaks!!!! lol I can't stress that enough! Can't wait for the updates and pictures!!!