Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My little man!



Now introducing Jaxen Kayne Shatto weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz and 20 in long! Jaxen was born Thursday night at 7:20 p.m. after a wonderful 12 hours of labor! Brandon and I are on cloud 9 as you can imagine and so very happy and thankful to have a healthy baby boy! My labor was absolutly wonderful... we started pitocin at 7:15 a.m., broke my water at 8, got an amazing epidurl at 11:30, started pushing at at 6:15 p.m. He is eating great and sleeping even better! He is absolutly perfect and I couldn't be any happier to be this tired!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute!! i am glad everything went well for you two!!! yay no sleep is fun with a new baby!

Amy said...

Congratulations:) Enjoy this wonderful time with your beautiful baby! It's the most special and sweet time in the world.

Hillengrandma said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy Jaxen has arrived and all is well.

George and Linda

P.S. He is standing over my shoulder admiring your sweet baby.

Baker Family said...

Congratulations you two!!!!! Jaxen is so precious and cute! We are so happy for all of you and praying for you!