Tuesday, September 8, 2009

38 weeks...wow!

I can't believe that I am 38 weeks pregnant! I am so blessed with having an amazing pregnancy! I absolutly love being pregnant! If Brandon would let me I would be a seroget and make money for us this way, ha!
We had a great weekend! My family came up to enjoy the long weekend and we had a great time! We all went to the zoo Saturday and walked around. Great times! On Sunday someone pointed out that they couldn't believe I was 2 weeks away from delivering and I still had ankles, another woman said, "hey she did 2 weeks of camp this summer, it would take more then a zoo afternoon to take her ankles away!" Thought that was cute!
Jaxen's room is simply awaiting decor hung on the walls, everything is washed and in it's correctly labeled area for him to come we are simply needing to put up all the decorations.
I went to the Dr. last Thursday morning and he said I was dilated to a 1 but not thinned out at all yet. I go again this Thursday morning so we will see what he says then.
I didn't post this when it happened b/c I felt dumb about it but now it's funny. The night before I turned 37 weeks I had a massive ugly cry break down! They say when a baby is 37 weeks he is full term and able to be born at any time...we were laying in bed and Brandon said you could have Jaxen tomorrow...I lost it! Not the pretty glistening tear down the face...the snot full ugly cry that takes you into not breathing! I said I wasn't ready to have him and I was enjoying carrying him inside me and didn't want him outside of me yet! At the time it wasn't but now it is pretty funny to think about!
I'll post again if Thursday's Dr.'s apt brings new news!

3 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Ya, life will def be changing once that little man is out of there!

debra parker said...

I despise being pregnant...my body feels so alien to me...I already have the countdown going...

I was hoping this third time would be dreamy like your pregnancy.

The baby is so worth every second...

Amanda said...

im sure everyone has those types of fears too! you have been the best and cutest pregnant lady! and you will be a wonderful mom too! dont worry!