Friday, February 6, 2009

Wkd plans?

Greetings! Not much new to blog about this past week! I'll be 8 weeks on Sunday and thankfully I still haven't had any morning sickness! We got up this morning to find that the dogs had gotten into the trash in the garage and dragged it all over the yard! It was disgusting! Needless to say they are way grounded! I have a girls activity tomorrow and I'm introducing them to the $1 Jewelry Galore! I'm sure they will become addicted as I am! We're going to friends house tonight to eat Imo's pizza for the first time and play their Wii! Have a great weekend! What are you all up to?

2 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Well I returned home from the Revolve Tour. It was great. Last year was better though, spiritually speaking. It was more of a concert this year. BUT the girls had a great time and a lot of them got to know each other better. So it was well worth it.

Anonymous said...

8 WEEKS YAY!! GLAD YOU DONT HAVE MORNING SICKNESS!!! I HOPE YOUR ACTIVITY WAS FUN!!! I FOUND OUT WHAT I AM HAVING TOMORROW!!! SO WE ARE EXCITED!! I WILL BLOG AND LET EVERYONE KNOW, AND IT WILL BE ON FACEBOOK TOO!!!