Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our first ultrasound!

God is amazing! The way that a person is formed and grows inside of another blows my mind! This morning we got to see this little blob inside of me that we call baby! We got to see the heart beat but couldn't hear it since I'm only 6 weeks.
I do have to go get another ultrasound in a month to check on 2 cysts that are on my ovaries and are rather large. The Dr. said they should dissolve by themselves but wants to check on them to make sure. So we get to see the baby again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious!!! love looking at the little thing and the heartbeat, it will be exciting when you hear it!! hope the ovaries arnt a bad thing!!

Amanda said...

oh, melissa! i am so excited for you!! i cant wait to see all of your adorable pregnancy pics! :)