Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Jaxen
















Oh my little Jaxen! He has captured my heart so much! He will be 2 on September 17th and is, as the saying goes, "all boy"!! All my life I wanted to be a mom, who doesn't! For whatever reason God chose to let us have dificulty getting pregnant. I can't say that I know why He chose for us to wait, but what I do know is that Jaxen was so worth every struggling month of a failed pregnancy test and every tear that was shed during that time! He has brought me such joy and fun! He loves to wrestle and rough house, but also knows the perfect time to cuddle and hug! I believe that being a parent helps me realize a glimpse of the sacrifice it was for God to give Jesus up! How could a Father willingly give up his only son, whom was perfect and without blame for me...a selfish, pathetic, Christian whom deserves to hell without escape! God is so gracious to us to offer us that sacrifice and a way out!

No comments: