Monday, August 15, 2011

Daddy and Jaxen







I am so thankful that God chose to give us months to spend preparing to give Daddy to Heaven! So many people don't get any warning their loved one is dying and don't get to say how much they love them or mentally and emotionally prepare themselves. I thank God tha tHe has given us this time with my dad! The top picture that is shown was taken on June 10 and the bottom picture was taken tonight. 2 months and here we are! His belly is so swollen from retaining fluid so it is hard to tell how much weight he has lost, but he sure does look skinnier! Let me get this out there...I refuse to say that he is "loosing the battle to cancer" or when he dies that "he has lost the battle to cancer"! He is the strongest man I know for enduring what he has gone through these past 3 years and what this awful disease is doing to him he isn't loosing any battles! He is gaining his mansion in Heaven and getting to be with his creator! We are loosing him but he isn't loosing anyting! That's my rant! :o)

No comments: