Friday, June 3, 2011

The love of my life!










Dear Brandon,

I love you so much! Tomorrow we are celebrating our 6 year anniversary! I still remember the first phone call we had that lasted for hours as we both layed in our dorm rooms so anxious to learn more about each other! You are so good to me and always have been! You've taught me what it truly means to be happy!


I still have the wedding gifts you sent me through out the day while I was getting ready! I remember seeing you for the first time that day as I walked down the isle towards you to begin our new life together!

You are such a Godly man and amazing dad to Jaxen! You work hard to provide for us and always make sure we are taken care of before you take care of yourself! I remember our first kiss like it was yesterday! I love you so much! Thankful for the past 6 years and looking forward to the next 60!


I love you!

Love, Your wife!!

2 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

This is precious! I can't believe it's been 6 years already!!!!

Amanda said...

this is so so sweet!!!! happy anniversary to the cutest couple ever! :)