Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some fun



















Brandon and I went on a late date night to go see Pirates of the Caribbean on opening night last weekend! We went after the Relay for Life so we had a late night and it was very fun! There were only like 10 people in the theater and our fun glasses are our 3D glasses! Aren't we cute! Next Saturday we'll be married for 6 years! Some days I can't believe it's been that long and other days it feels like we've been married forever (in a good way).

This upcoming weekend we'll go down to Joplin for Brandon to work in the Walgreen's down there and I'll stay with my sister while he's working. The tragedy of the tornado is so close to us! My older sister and her family are within 5 miles of the devastation. It is all so close to home! It seems like this week that is all everyone is talking about! I pray that in some way God will get the glory from this awful tragedy people are having to suffer!

Last night Jaxen was watching the video camera recordings of the past year that we've taken of him and he was cracking up at himself! He is absolutely funny!! The above picture was taken last Saturday when I went on a girls shopping day with my friends and Brandon and Jaxen had a boy's day! Which entailed playing in the mud puddle of course!

No comments: