Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Target Experience

I have got to be the dumbest person around! I made a complete idiot of myself last night at Target. I was checking out the dollar bins near the front of the store and lady had these way cute festive little barrettes in her hand. Our conversation went as follows...
"Oh my those are soooo cute! Are they for your dog?"
"No, they're for my daughter!!"
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry please forgive me!! I'm such an idiot!"
(Rolling eyes) (Turning to walk away) "ugh!!"

I had to just walk away and find a spot to go laugh! I guess since I'm so caught up with dogs that everyone else is too...even people at Target buying hair accessories.

On the up side...Brandon got me a pink camo sleeping back for our student camping trip this weekend! I'm pretty stoked! And I got this way cute umbrella that is see through and trimmed in pink, and it's the kind that looks like a bell, and it was originally $16.99 but I got it for only $4.49!!!!

4 comments:

debra parker said...

Target is the place for all things...

you are fun.

Baker Family said...

That is hilarious!! I would have died if I were there! ha But seriously, the umbrella sounds adorable. Hope you have a great camping trip!

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

You need to put some pics up of you guys!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAAAAAA!! EVERYTIME I SEE U IM GONNA THINK OF THAT!!!