Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mission's Conference

I have had a great week! Our key note speaker was Bro. Jennings and he also got to stay at our house and we had a great time getting to know him better! The missionaries we had this week were such a blessing! We had Tarl and Adrianne Reeves, Josh and Lani Joyce, and Rommone and Annette Perez. It was a great time of fellowship and challenging our faith! I love the weather that is going on right now and I totally busted out the pink pea coat tonight!!
Halloween is coming...what is anyone's plans???

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

Hey Melissa! I thought I would let you and Brandon know that Kevin took a Pastorate at a church in Fordland, Mo. We are SO excited!!!
Bro. Eddie is going to have an ordination service on Nov. 9th.
Please continue to pray for us and our church.