Monday, October 6, 2008

Great Weekend!

What a great weekend! It all started with the end of a kinda rough week. The Blazer isn't running right and the mechanic says nothing is wrong with it, the baby I sit for had a rough time getting re-adjusted to the schedule after being on vacation, our next door neighbor's dog passed away so Toby was sad he lost a friend, just a all around crazy week.
The greatness started Friday! The baby did a lot better through out the day and I had an amazing hair day! The kind of hair day you want to go get your driver's license picture taken so you can remember it forever kind of day! I told Brandon I'm having such a good hair day I'm gonna blog about this...he thought I was a little silly but I didn't care.
We got our basement bedroom carpeted and we put the base bored on Friday night. So that made us feel accomplished. Saturday we did some more stuff around the house and rented Baby Momma stinkin' hilarious!!! Laughed so hard!
Sunday I had a friend from high school in the area and so we got to eat lunch and catch up together! It was so nice! Then Sunday night we had a great night at church!
God is so good to us and we are so undeserving.
How was your weekend??

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

Hi Melissa! I am glad you had a great weekend! I did too! We walked in the 5k walk for the Pregnancy Care Center on Sat. morning. Had a great Sat. afternoon. Watched We Are Marshall on Sat. night. Then had a great Sunday! Kevin preached at a church in Rogersville and we went to our neices bday party then to Awana on Sunday night! We had a reception for the Staff at Broadway after church. (ok, maybe I should have blogged on my weekend!) ha
I love you and pray that you have a great week!