Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Bible Study

Tonight was the first night of our ladies Bible Study!! We are doing Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore! If any of you ladies haven't ever done a Beth Moore Bible Study I encourage you to to gather a group of friends and start one...any of them! My favorite so far is Believing God. She has such a gift of expressing herself and spreading the Word for ladies to learn! I feel myself stretching in my faith and learning and relearning things that I forgot, God has blessed her to touch hearts! One thing she said tonight in her lesson was that God chose to use exclamation marks 136 times in the New Testament. She found that great b/c she considered herself a living exclamation mark. I am from here on out stealing that saying! I too consider myself a living exclamation mark!!

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

Hey Melissa, Kim Bumpers told me last night that you and Brandon are going to be in town soon. You are going to Branson? How fun! Do you think you will be able to drop in at Broadway?