Thursday, September 11, 2008

My new phone!!

Greetings!! I received my new cell phone today!!! I'm so very excited about it too! It's an LG Vu. The best part of it, I got an amazingly good deal on it! We were due for an upgrade on phones which offers a discount and for some reason in the past sometime they have in their computer that I'm an outstanding costumer that deserves an extra $100 off a cell phone! Not saying I'm not an outstanding customer it's just funny b/c they gave me this discount and not Brandon and we're on the family plan. So I got a touch screen phone that was originally $329 for the amazing price of $30!!!! It is very very fun! And b/c I got such a great deal on it I took the liberty of ordering a polka dot face plate on ebay that should be arriving any day. Just wanted to share my great deal with you all!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

hey! I am so excited u got ur new phone! Now u are not gonna get anything done... sounds familiar lol guess we are in that same boat now!