Sunday, September 21, 2008

MY MISS MOLLY


This is my Molly!! We have betrothed Toby to this precious sweet little girl! We found her on a web cite for the Human Society Thursday night of last week and called first thing Friday morning! Brandon took Toby and they went to bring his bride home! She just had surgery on Thursday so she has to take it easy and Toby really wants to play but he's too rough right now. We've been wanting another dog for Toby to play with for a while but just haven't found one worthy of his love! She is 28 lbs (12 lbs smaller then Toby) & 2 yrs old. She's so precious and sweet spirited! Let me know what you think of the LOVE of Toby's life!!!

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

Oh my! Molly is adorable!! Does Toby love her too? haha I missed ya Sunday :( I have been sick with a cold so I did not stay and sing for the 11 am service. We go to the early service so we miss alot of people at 11am. Hope to see ya`ll next week.

Amanda said...

I just love Molly! I hope to meet her some day! I bet Toby is just as happy as ever now! :)