Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring is in the Air


I was able to participate in a photography class this past Saturday here in town.  I don't plan to be a professional any time in the future, however I would like to know my way around my camera and take better photo's of my son!  I was a little leery about the cost and if I would feel it was worth it.  But I was so so very happy with the entire choice! I learned a ton!!!!  So very worth the price and time!  I'm anxious to take better pictures of Jaxen and have those for life!  I figure if I got a good camera on black Friday for a great price I might as well know how to use it! 
As many know my husband is a Youth Pastor here in Texas.  God is doing amazing things in our youth group!  This Sunday we will have baptism and I am so excited to see the students that have put their trust in God to take the next step! 

No comments: