Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Family time

I can't believe Christmas is a few days away! It's already the end of 2012 which is a bit insane! I haven't had a chance to blog lately, thankfully I've been busy fulfilling orders this time of year! I have crosses coming out my ears...not really but you get the crafters picture!
We are headed home for Christmas tomorrow so we got to have our little family Christmas this morning! The one morning Jaxen could getaway waking up early we had to wake him up at 8:30! Finally he woke up and we read the Christmas story then opened our gifts. I'm so thankful we have him! Christmas is way fun with kiddos!!! I'll attach a few pictures of my recent orders. (Yes the teal/brown cross is off centered on purpose) Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!



No comments: