Thursday, December 6, 2012

Crafty Crosses and Hairy Beards

Today is December 6...barely, but still December 6!  This is our first winter in Texas and I must say so far it isn't barely fall yet!  We've been enjoying our 70-80 degree weather since, well, since the 90-100 degree weather.  I will say it is odd plugging the Christmas tree in when the a/c is still on in the house!  I do hope I get to wear a coat at some point!  I'm sure we will eventually!  We'll be going to Oklahoma and Missouri for Christmas so hopefully we'll see snow then!  I would love for Jaxen to play in it!
Lately I've been making custom cross orders.  My new thing is painting and assembling these crosses.  They're so fun to make because I get to put each buyers personality into their cross!  I originally made mine for the house not assuming to sell them, but one thing led to another and now here we are 12-15 custom orders later and loving it!  I will say bigger crafts take bigger time but also make bigger money, so give and take! I'll post a few pictures of the most recent ones. 



This was my handsome husbands beard growing abilities for the month of November!  Isn't he charming!







No comments: