Monday, May 11, 2009

Pregnant...or...fat?

Greetings readers! Happy late Mothers Day to all the Mothers! Brandon treated me so good yesterday! (as always) I got a new pair of p.j.'s and an adorable little onsie that says "Mommy Rules". We went to lunch then had a great nap! Then got to watch Bride Wars after evening church. Pregnancy is still going great! I feel like I'm growing more and more but yesterday at church someone said...so when are you going to get pregnant...urg!!! I thought I looked pregnant finally instead of just fat!!! Oh well! I am feeling him move at night more then what I used to but still not strong enough for Brandon to feel it from the outside. We got to go register for our baby showers Friday night! Oh that was fun! We registered at Target and also Babies R Us...check it out. I need to post current pics...but maybe I just look fat...lol! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sure you dont look fat!! people just say some of the weirdest things, i always get ha ha are you sure there arnt two in there?! then im like people i am 5 ft my stomache just goes out!!!!!!! ha ha im sure you look sassy!!!

Brandon said...

I think u look beautiful! U glow 24/7!

Anonymous said...

thanks brandon...oh wait...was that comment for melissa? ha ha

Amanda said...

stupid people!!!! you look beautiful! love you!