Monday, April 20, 2009

18 weeks!

I can't believe I'm 18 weeks!!!! That's 4 1/2 months!!! How crazy is that! It's gone relatively fast until these past few days since my Dr. apt is Friday morning to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I am very anxious to know! My apt is at 10 a.m. so thankfully I don't have to wait all day long, just wait until Friday! I'm definitely having growing pains in my stomach lately...but that's ok cause it just means the baby is growing! When I saw my Dr. in the end of March my goal was to not have to see him again until another month check up, ever since the beginning of the pregnancy I've never made it a full 4 weeks in between visits, I always wind up with complications of some kind so I'm very thankful that I got to wait a full 4 weeks before seeing him again.

3 comments:

Amie Christine said...

what kind of complications were you having?

Baker Family said...

Melissa you look SOOOO cute!!!!!
We are praying for you all! Love ya!

Amie Christine said...

my LORD! That's insane! I'd definitely be freaked out too!!! I'm glad everything is going much better! I can't wait till you find out on Friday! It's seriously the most exciting thing ever!!! I know you'll update us as soon as you find out... any name ideas?