Thursday, April 16, 2009

17 weeks!!



As of Sunday we are 17 weeks pregnant! Can't stinkin' believe it is going so fast! We go next Friday morning the 24th for the ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Can't wait to see what we are having! I think I've felt Squishy move 2 times within the past few weeks. I'm ready to start feeling it more often and regularly. We had a great Easter day this past Sunday! Dad has 2 more doses of chemo and then he'll get scans to see if his cancer's are in remission. Mom gets her scans in June to see if her's is done as well! I am loving the weather, we get to walk the dogs more often and they enjoy that!

2 comments:

Amie Christine said...

I think right around 20 weeks was when I started feeling Avery move... AND SHE HASN'T STOPPED SINCE!!! It definitely makes you feel more pregnant! It's so neat... you'll love it! :) Keep me updated on what you find out! I'm excited for ya'll!

Hillengrandma said...

You look wonderful!!! So cute. We are so happy everything is going well. Our daughter and family will be coming home May 26 for our other granddaughter's wedding and will be here for the summer while Jon goes out and gets some more support. The bad economy has hit our missionaries also. We are so anxious to see all of them and give them hugs. We haven't seen them for a year and that is a very long time for grandparents and grandchildren not to see each other.