Monday, March 9, 2009

12 weeks!!

Greetings friends! Sorry it's been a little bit longer then normal since I've blogged...things get a little hectic around here sometimes. Well we are 12 weeks!!!! Hooray!!!! I definitely have a pooch!!! I need to take a pic and post it for you but I don't think it's cute yet still just weird...ya know. We got to hear the heartbeat last week!! It was 162 beats a min. I wasn't supposed to get to hear it for another few weeks but I was spotting and the Dr. wanted me to come in to get checked out. Turns out I have an irritated cervix. He said no need to worry it can happen all the time and some people don't know what causes it. It's not close to the baby and it should heal up like a scratched knee. It was a little scary not knowing what was causing it but it's all ok! I got to go maternity clothes shopping this weekend! It was a lot of fun! Not much else is going on...

No comments: