Friday, December 12, 2008

I love...

I love this time of year! I love seeing the commercials on t.v. of the troops wishing their family a Merry Christmas, hate they can't be with them but love that they still say Christmas and not "Happy Holidays". I love how Wal-Mart's parking lot is absolutly crazy busy b/c everyone is rushing around to get their presents. I love wearing a scarf and mittens. I love cookies and hot chocolate with friends. I love Christmas carols. I love family and the anticipation of knowing what I bought them and can't wait for them to open them. I love when people say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. I love my church family. I love my puppies that cuddle even more b/c it's cold outside. I love my husband more every day b/c the man he is!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

im with you friend!! i love all that stuff too!!! merry christmas!

Hillengrandma said...

Just want to wish you and Brandon a very Merry Christmas.