Friday, July 25, 2008

Flower Vases

I've never been one to keep up with a hobby especially a creative one. Recently I've got into designing flower vases. I use a blank glass vase get ribbons and buttons that color coordinate and glue them in a decorative design around the vase. I started making one as a gift idea and it turned out great! I'll get some pictures and post them. I've thought about making them to sell but don't know where I would get the opportunity to sell them at. Just wanted to share what is making me happy right now! Thanks for reading...what are your hobbies?

1 comment:

Hillengrandma said...

Melissa, I answered on my blog but couldn't see any place where it went to you so don't know if you got it or not. We were so excited to hear from you. Please write again. We are so sorry about your parents illnesses. We will pray for strength for you as you care for them