Wednesday, September 26, 2012

writers block

I know it's been way to long in between posts!  Most of you probably don't check this page regularly anymore since I've stoped writing often!  I guess I just felt I didn't have anything interesting to write about so I'll call that writers block!  When in all actuality I can write about anything I want!  Kinda like an online diary of sorts.  So I will do my best to post more regularly, once a week if not then once every two weeks! 
Catching Up...
We've been in Coleman for 6 months now and still loving every part of it!
Jaxen turned 3!!!!
We've tried and failed potty training! Will attempt again soon...
Successfully made gravy!
Failed at chicken fried steak!
Crafting to my hearts content!
Doing dishes more often then I ever have in my life!
Attended my 10 yr hs reunion!
Decorated for fall! Love!
My 1st born, Toby the basset hound, had an eye removed!
Discovered Pinterest thanks to my baby sister!
Missing my family like crazy!
 

No comments: