Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting!

I consider myself to be very patriotic! I get tears in my eyes when American's win gold in the Olympics and they play the national anthem. I stand with pride when the national anthem plays prior to baseball games. I desire to hug every military personal I see in uniform. But I never feel more patriotic then when I get to vote! I love wearing that little sticker on my shirt that say I voted! Thank God we are in a country that gives us the freedom to chose our leader. Even tho the results may not turn out the way I have voted it is great to see so many people get involved in the voting process.

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

Well, the vote did not go my way. But Brandon said it all when he said God is in control. I love you guys and love your Halloween costumes!

Amanda said...

you are one of the most patriotic people i know! love you girl!